When it is cold outside my back hurts?
Whenever I am walking surrounded by the cold weather, my upper back starts to tenderness. What is this?? Whew...tough one...I don't know how old you are, Lindsey, but it could be something as simple as your muscles going into spasm. However.if it's sort of within the middle, just below where on earth your shoulder blades meet, you might expect about bringing this to your doctor's attention. If you're over 40, this could be a sign of cardiac micro-stenosis. If you own blockages in small blood vessel around your heart, the cold can make them constrict. Women can be aware of cardiac pain adjectives kinds of unexpected ways, one of those is upper back strain. (that can also be from your gallbladder, but I can't see how the cold would cause that). I'm probably adjectives wet near this, but I think strange tight stuff should be run by a doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment