I seem to be tired when I budge to bed, but then I will solitary sleep hard for a few hours and rouse up. I usually take a snooze again before I budge to work. Could there be a well-mannered reason for this? It's not resembling I drag for the rest of the day, but I would resembling to get adjectives of my sleep at one time. Maybe you have sleep apnea. I hold it and this sounds a lot close to my routine before I get diagnosed and recieved help. You should see a doctor.
It is not usual. Be rigid to your waking and sleep guide. After some days it will come to normal routine. Appropriate enviornment for sleeping also required. More tea or coffee some be controlled especially at bed time. Increase your physical happenings. Remain positive. Smile enough.Take harmonize diet. These things will work. If not then consult a psychiatrist for treating it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Iodine deficiency, causing thyroid issues. Try putting tincture of iodine on your skin or taking a kelp supplement. I use Natures Way Kelp.
ReplyDelete