wife is addicted and i want to get her give support to without putting her within a hoapital..programs or something I would say to start next to a physician first. And probably not the one who is prescribing them to begin next to.
If the meds aren't working then it's time to want alternatives. My wife suffered from tender and sore feet for times gone by 5 years. Since we have be going to a chiropractor the pain have eased to the point where on earth she can go unprotected foot on the beach again.
There's also the possibility that the Doctor is unsystematically try different meds to see what works the best. Consulting another doctor would be the way to progress.
You can force her to detox but unless shes IN IT with you, requests to get better, she wishes to get to the root of the problem (addictive character?) and make it work adjectives by herself.
By all by herself I tight-fisted it wont work unless there is self-motivation WITH support from you and others.
Best of love and luck..I've be there and its not jammy but certainly a proud road.
In adjectives honesty, until she is ready to own to the addiction and wants support, there is nought anyone can do for her. So sorry I have no suggestions for you. Good Luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment