Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why cant a wart be remove from your forhead by freezing it?

i have a wart on my forehead and the doctor sent me to a surgeon to draw from it off she said she couldnt freeze it bad because it was on my forehead I don't know - I own had sunspots frozen bad my nose and cheeks, and I can't see much difference between that and my forehead. You should enjoy asked the surgeon why.
I have have warts which I hold removed in different ways - sometimes if you put a sticking plaster over them and be off it for a couple of weeks, that starves the wart and it will disappear. There are also wart remover lotions you can buy from the chemist, perhaps you could try one of those.
it could freeze ur brain or sumthin
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment