Saturday, October 23, 2010

Whiteness on throat; picture of throat.PLEASE HELP!?

Long story, and I've been posting abundantly. Anyway, what do the white patches on the side of my throat look resembling?
Note: NO tonsils (they've been gone since I be about three)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/k...
(Picture isn't gross...I promise)
It used to burn, but stopped after antibiotic.
I took the antibiotics (500mg 3 times a daytime of Cephalaxin), but all it did be make it progress away for a bit, it gave me throat ulcer, and made the roof of my mouth turn yellow...and it give me a vaginal yeast infection. White went away for a bit after final day of antibiotics (which be Christmas), but it's coming back.
I've be to the dr. 3 times, no one have taken a throat culture.
What does it look like? Or is it ordinary and has it other been in attendance and I just never notice. Whatever it is, it is the same sign that I go to the dr. for...
I'm stressed! Help! I had this beforehand and the Dr said it was yeast infection and give me antibiotics and it went away for a while. When it come back he said it be thrush and gave me a mouth rinse, can't remember the name,. but it hasn't returned since. Ask your doctor to do a throat culture and what the autograph of the mouth wash is. Good luck
It's probably thrush - a yeast infection of the mouth. Babies normally get it from antibiotics. I'd phone my doctor and ask what to do about it. Also try ingesting alot of probiotic food/supplements.
  • manicure for a nail biter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment