Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why am I competent to crack my tongue? It's not everyday!?

I can crack my tongue, like when you crack your knuckles. I ruminate it might just be how my muscle is surrounded by place in my tongue but I dont know. What do you judge? I'm really doubting that it's your tongue that's cracking. There's no joints within it- and that's how cracking sounds are made (built-up CO2). It's all muscle and tissue. Check and see if it isn't your cheek or a sound that your tongue can clear inside your mouth (like clicking, for example). Otherwise, you could always ask your doctor. Good luck finding out!
are you sure it's your tongue and not newly something else cracking when you move your tongue. sorry i have no model, but if you dont mind can i ask, when you kiss do it crack? or do you have to try and construct it crack, sorry im just curious

No comments:

Post a Comment