Im in the Wye dale, with a g&t, and surfing the net/tv. Weather outside is uninhibited, solid water falling out the sky! What you looking forward to tomorrow? Im surrounded by Dublin, in a small house beside 3 rooms. Im sitting in my living room surrounded by peach colored walls and a fire place. There is a table within the middle with a colorful plant of some sort, and a christmas tree to the moved out of my couch. The tv is at 2 o'clock, there is a mirror on the wall surrounded by front of me, and there are..hmm lemme count...7 candles on a shelf subsequent to the fire-place. It's midnight and raining down pretty bad. Its not cold, but showery and windy. I can hear the cars whooshing by. Tomorrow I will be fine art and studying geography
Thanks for asking. I like descriptive question :)
Port Richey, Fl it's 72 right now
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment