Saturday, October 23, 2010

Which fleece for my crutches? Easy 2 or 10 points? All you own to do is pick your favorite?

Ok I am on crutches and so they hurt my pits bad! So I found these things that my lil brother used when he be a baby and I dont know what they are.they look approaching really small blankets with similar to really comfy
padding... so my mom is going to put them on the bit of the crutches where you pits stir...and I was going to cover it near some
cool fleece. (I will also put matching fleece on the handles)
So I hold 2...
The first one is just plain...royal blue
The subsequent one is fun.. like neon colored squares near a different colored square in the middle
Which one should I do?
I kinda am penchant towards the neon one but I dont know I like the neon
the fun one, unsurprisingly! have as much fun near an injury as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment