Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why am I so tired adjectives of the time?

I make sure I sleep for at smallest 8 hours every night, usually more though, but I other wake up wanting to turn over and turn back to sleep.
I am emotion highly aggitated adjectives of the time and am suffering from severe mood swings which used to only come to pass once a month, if you know what I mean, but very soon occur adjectives of the time.
I'm also suffering from headaches and dizziness presently and then.
I see myself to be glowing, I am 5ft11, and just over 10 stone. I hold a heatlhy diet, most days getting the reccomended 5 portions of fruit and veg. I only get through fresh food, never packaged or frozen.
I've be to my doctor, went for a bood audition for glandular fever, come back denial.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. to ask the doctor is a appropriate idea
jane
Not satisfactory Iron..Get some iron tablets or eat some more fruit and veg!

No comments:

Post a Comment