Hi,
My nail grows into one of my toes and it really hurts, even if I m not walking.
I am currently surrounded by a business travel in NY and I dont enjoy enough time to budge to hospital and wait surrounded by a long queue. Is there any place else I can stir. Like clinic specially for foot sth.? Do pedicure ppl do this, to help me cut the staple.Any recommendations?
Thnx. Sorry to say aloud, but those who do pedicures cannot treat ingrown toenails. It is a medical procedure and you will have to see a doc. Gone untreated, it can gain infected. Sometimes they get so discouraging, surgery is required to narrow the staple or to reduce the size of the lateral staple fold. Do yourself a favor, take some time for yourself and enjoy it taken care of past it's gets worse because it won't grasp better on it's own. In the meantime, if you can, wear a wider shoe, This will help alleviate some agony. Feel better
If your whole toenail is grown surrounded by, then i don't know how to support you, but if its just on the side of your toenails, you can cut a triangle contained by the front middle of your toenail, I know it sounds stupid. But it worked for me awhile ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment