Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why can´t I sleep customarily?

I have tried almost everything, except lift sleeping pills, to go to sleep approaching a "normal"person. I would love to be capable of go to sleep at 11 at hours of darkness, remain asleep, and wake up re-energized and ready for the morning at 6 in the morning, which is the actual time I get up up to go to work. It doesn't come up that way for me. I usually travel to sleep around 3 in the morning and next wake up at 6 for work. I study what I eat so I am not consumption or drinking anything that will keep me awake. I enjoy gone without nap and keeping myself extra busy so that maybe I will tire out at a clad hour. Doesn't work. I really don't know what else to do. I am actually sitting here typing this, running on just about two and a half hours of sleep. Any warning?? Go through the tips listed on this page to see if you could come up next to a plan to get you pay for to normal sleep. Good luck!
that happen to me because i think of alot of things at indistinguishable time for long

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's Iodine deficiency, causing thyroid issues. Try putting tincture of iodine on your skin or taking a kelp supplement. I use Natures Way Kelp.

    ReplyDelete