Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When will it stop?

I have a sinus infection and enjoy been on antibiotics for individual 1 day presently. But i am in sooooo much stomach-ache on my left cheek bone, my upper teeth, and my eye. What can i do for the agony? I am 15 weeks pregnant, and i can only bear so much tylenol (which doesn't touch the pain) I have sit in the bathroom next to the shower on all steamy, i own used saline nasal spray, i have put a thaw out washcloth on my face, i seriously tried everything. Any philosophy on how to stop the pain? or how long it will end?
thank you soooo much! Try using a saline irrigation system in appendage to your antibiotic. I used that for myself. All it is is basically saline water and baking soda. It is much more intensive than a saline spray and/or gargle with saline water. It works on essentially everyone. Walgreens and CVS flog them. Call or have someone beckon the drug store first to make sure that they own it in stock. I don't want you to refuse a trip for nothing.
Below is suggestion by someone well set and respected by pediatricians and OBGYN's, Dr. Spock.

If that does not work, I would try calling my OBGYN for medical advice. Sometimes it take a couple of days for a medicine to rob affect. Facial pain and sore throats is a adjectives side affect in pregnancy. It's an unspeakable side affect!
It should start to clear up by tomorrow and feel deeply better within 3 days. If not, you should stir back to your doctor for a different antibiotic.
  • red acne spots on face
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment