I usually get nearly 6-8 hours of sleep each darkness. I have a ordinary wake-up routine, get adjectives the right nutrition, and even take vitamins. But, every single hours of daylight, I am always tired. From the time I rouse up until the time at night, I could a short time ago sleep. And what is worse, is I always throbbing and can't even bend over to pick something up without human being tired. I can't even walk up 2 flights of stairs.
I touch old, hah. I don't read..
So whats my problem, guys? I can't keep my eyes sympathetic. This excessive daytime sleepiness is ridiculous. I can't even think straight most days to even remember what I revise in college! Chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus and fibromyalgia come to mind. See a doctor. You could have wheat allergies, cancer or you are hiding a drinking problem. Also, too much caffeine can cause you sleepy, but not achy.
Are you eating adequate? I am haveing trouble with ingestion dissorders, and i feel alike way
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment