I don't have insurance and I be quoted 8OO-900 dollars for a sleep study. I just can't afford that helpful of money! I'm in academy and I work part-time. I've have nightmares since I was 13 and they hang on to getting worse to the point where I'm wake up at least 10 times a hours of darkness and I'm thrashing within my sleep and keeping my boyfriend up. It's to the point where I can't function during the hours of daylight because I'm so tired. I've tried over the counter pills and melatonin. I don't have a nearest and dearest doctor...I'm desperate here! If you're in college, be in motion to the campus nurse, tell her your issues..she should be abe to back you find and get into a free clinic...she's the one next to the rsources, it is her job Dear...My Best to YOU...By the means of access, Do you have pparents you can speak to? Hugs..hope and Health to you (--_--)
you would hold to go to a doctor to carry the prescription. If you will have trouble paying for the prescription, you could contact the drug businesswoman, many enjoy plans that will give away or put up for sale at a great discount to people surrounded by financial hardship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment