Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where could i obtain a surgery for free or for beneath a couple hundrd??

I have a double fracture of the clavicle, and it wants surgery if it will ever heal normallyy.. Basically, it's within 3 pieces, and I need it strong for rowing, violin, fencing, computer games, etc.. is in that anywhere in the world that would do surgery for free or for smaller quantity than 500 for foreigners(I'm a US citizen) ?? Perhaps some place like Cuba?? This is somewhat serious, so please be sure roughly what you're talking roughly speaking.. Thanks! There are orgnazations that help provide relieve for these things maybe local church will give a hand raise money for this or a benifit try to do some research But deff dont jump to some random docter becasue its cheap you cant really shop around for surgery going by price is almost other a bad hypothesis I wouldnt suggest it unless you want a un sterile surgery follwed by infections and everything done wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment