Saturday, October 23, 2010

Whiplash? why does it hurt the subsequent time?

i got hit by a vehicle today.. im fine .. but i know im gonna be hurting tommorow..
why does that happen?
i want to be within pain very soon and get it over next to..! I don't want to get exact so I will try to make it simple. When you own a sudden movement, your muscles tighten to protect you in a method. They generally release on the double, but the trauma of that impact still affects the muscle. I guess it is similar to when you work out really hard, you might not be sore today, but you might tenderness tomorrow or the next few days.
When something close to a car happenstance happens, your body is pumped full of adrenaline. It ward off the headache. You only start opinion the pain subsequently on as the adrenaline rush dies down.

No comments:

Post a Comment