Ok, So i recently get my ears pierced about a 2 months or so beside a piercing gun on my upper cartilage of my ear. Unknowingly I wasn't aware of the dangers of getting my ears pierced near a gun. I got 2 piercings contained by one ear at the same time. Now it hurts really impossible such as soreness. I dont believe its infected because no discharge or swelling has occured. I simply want to know how long it will take to make well and when it will stop hurting? Please help if you know. THANKS!! It take about 6 months to really make well... just form sure you keep the holes verbs by using peroxide and if the pain get too bad, use an antibiotic cream beside a pain reliever surrounded by it for a few days even if it is not infected (just put it all around the earrings, don't lift them out!!).
I think mine hurt for a virtuous 6 months afterwards. Not fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment