Ok about 2 months ago I have a sore throat for about 5 days.I have gave my girl oral and also smoked weed stale my friend who was sick contained by the same time.The next morning I woke up I have a sore throat.Im not sure if it came from giving my girl oral or smoking near my sick friend.I went to the doctor and she give me antibiotics.She said it was most feasible a bacteria but it be a slight chance it could be gonorrhea.
I took the antibiotics and get better within 5 days.I sometimes still wonder how I get the sore throat though.Me and my girlfriend always own unprotected sex so I dont know if it was from her.
I havent go down on my girl since this happened cuz Im not too sure where on earth I got the sore throat from.When I go back to my doc she said it be most likely a germs infection.
Im not too sure and wanted more opinion on this.Let me know what yall think Use protection and stop the oral engagement unless you are ready to put up with condition problems. Good Luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment