can any one tell me where on earth is the places where i can steal a first-aid courses or classes in CAIRO_EGYPT ?? and approximatly how much it costs,,
thankfulness in credit I really have no clue on that one, but I can comfort you find some ways to find where you can. check out on google or yahoo "Cairo Egypt First Aid course" do not remove the ("") it should give you direct search with those same words surrounded by that same order. I know here within the U.S. you can go up to the hospitals and budge to the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) to help you find what you obligation. Alot in the U.S. proffer First Responder training. but of course this is adjectives in the U.S. I don't know what the EMS system and medical system and adjectives that jazz is set up. lol
Good luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment