Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who's have gallbladder problems?

So my sister has some gallstones contained by her gallbladder. It's hurting her but luckily today, after drinking some flaxseed tea, she's felt better than the worst days until that time. Also her diet is very set due to fear.
So who have had their gallbladder remove and what symptoms are you gone through?
Also, if anyone have not gone through the surgery, how are you treating the gallstone problem?
I really don't want my sister to go through the surgery because her gallbladder is not infected, its of late stones. Before this, her diet was not right (fast food a lot) so I thought if she might flush out her stones and start fresh with a in good health diet if that could go all right too.
Thanks for your input! If the stones are too large to intervene through her bile duct, she has no choice but to own the gallbladder surgically removed. I had my gallbladder out contained by 2003 and other than the 4 puncture grades on my tummy, it has have no effect on what I eat or how I surface.
I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago and own had no complications. I have a laporoscapy and was rear to work after 1 week of rest.
I didn't have the gallstones but I did back up in the ER beside chest pains so bad I thought I be having a heart attack. I ate popcorn previously bed and woke up with extreme chest pains.
Before my surgery I have an ultrasound and a CCK scan. My gallbladder was inflamed.
The foods to avoid are anything lofty in podginess because the fat is strong to digest with an inflamed gallbladder.
I other tell family why suffer. She should see her doctor and go from within. The gallstones usually return and get worse over time except treated.
It is a very adjectives surgery.
Check out the link below for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment