Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where can someone minus strength insurance jump to achieve treated?

How much will it cost? I have a serious condition that requests immediate medical attention but I'm panicky it'll leave me broke. What am I supposed to do?? I live within Los Angeles and the free clinic only treats STD related items singular and I don't qualify for free health protection because I am not illegal but instead aboriginal to CA. This is not a direct answer to your question, but I am aware that this is critical information that is not unanimously available. Some clinics and doctors will actually make a contribution discounts to self-pay clients.
You may be interested in the national movement beside organizations surrounded by most states working for single-payer universal robustness care. I'm a volunteer near www.HealthCareForAllColorado.org , we are growing quickly and their are similar organization in most states.
Have you see the Michael Moore movie SiCKO ?

No comments:

Post a Comment