Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why can't some category of numbing med travel into a tetanus shot?

If we all know how aching it is to get this shot, why hasn't at hand been any revival?? I'm talking just about the 2-3 days AFTER the shot. I know just how you have a feeling - they hurt like HELL! I have to get a tentanus shot when I sliced my knuckle begin washing a cup when I was almost 9 mos. pregnant. Of course, when I appeared at the walk-in medical clinic, preceded by my stomach, they took one look at me and said, "WE DON'T DO THAT HERE!"
When I finally convinced them I be not in labor, I needed 4 stitches and a tetanus shot. I don't know which hurt worse initially - the lidocaine shot into the wound for the stitches or the tetanus shot. A few minutes subsequent, I had forgotten adjectives about the lidocaine shot, but for in the order of a week, I had this massive pain surrounded by my shoulder, accompanied by a HUGE lump from the tetanus. Can't they invent an oral vaccine similar to they did for polio?
a tetanus shot would not hurt after if people would use their arm as regular, dont shy away from using it, the more you can use your arm after a shot, the less you will discern it. as to putting in a numbing med, the numbing meds are painfull until they numb also, defeat the purpose. have you ever have a Rocephin shot? it is mixed with Lidocaine ( a numbing agent) it hurts close to hell going in and for a couple days after sometimes. and you cant use that muscle to relieve in the process because you get hold of it in your butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment