Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whats the best means of access to get hold of rid of horrible cramps?

I am on medication for them and have be on them for a half a year and i appropriate them everyday 2 tiomes a day and they do zilch for my femal pains. They are so severe and have be since I was 14 and immediately I am 22. Is this what I ahve to deal near for the rest of my womanhood?!?!
I would rather own a radical hysterectomy contained by my bedroom than deal next to this pain. Magnesium help.
You can find further information in a poke about for "menstrual cramps" + magnesium.
I use to suffer the same problem - my doctor advise me to drink less fluids the week up to that time my period and excercise. He also advise once I had a child the cramp would subside - 13 years after my daughter's birth I believe he was correct.
In the meantime, I would recommend you discuss this issue with your ob/gyn as this stomach-ache may be an indication you may fibroids which are entirely treatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment