Sounds awful but I'd suggest you dance get it checked at a local hospital buddy. appropriate luck!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Whats the piece inside within my manager?
I dont know if this is a bone or something that i have notice since i was infantile. it's a very thorny circle in my right put money on of my head. it hurts when i touch it and around the circle and when i touch it, after it hurts. i dont have any single impression what this is. Does anybody has an belief? Thank you for the answers. That sounds scarey. Have you ever talked to your doctor roughly this? It could just be some caring of malformation. But, I would ask your doctor.
Sounds awful but I'd suggest you dance get it checked at a local hospital buddy. appropriate luck!chi hair
Sounds awful but I'd suggest you dance get it checked at a local hospital buddy. appropriate luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment