Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whats the worst injury u've ever have?

I have...
~broken finger[[dont know which 1]]-slammed a tacky wooden door on it
~broken pinky[[hand]]- playing basketball
~almost cut off my pinky[[foot]] by running into the corner of a vastly sharp wall with a VERY sharp foot board[[lol]]
~split widen my chin && got stitches- siting on my knees on a spinning stool and hit my chin on the circumference of the counter
~whipped off my 4head skin-fell stale my bike when i turned in grease
~broke my nose- ran SMACK into a pole at the park
and i reckon thats about it for very soon
=]
so whats ur worst injury?
i just wanna know
im bored Worst injury? Ready for my story? I go to have a tooth removed, the dentist go too deep and get into the nerves in my frontage , horrible pain. I have to go to the University of Kentucky to hold the nerve repaired. The doctor harvest bone out of my leg to cover the nerve beside. I should have be okay after that right? Wrong! Twelve days later I am walking across the room and the tibia bone snapped from where on earth the harvest be done. Flown out of my home town by helicopter to a trauma center. Should be the end of the trauma right? Wrong again! I also get a blood clot and on blood thinners. So, I am now contained by PT learning to pace again. Moral to my story? Be careful who you use as a dentist! The leg broke within August. Yes, this is the worst I have ever be hurt, trust me! This is the short version of my story, I enjoy been told I should hail as Oprah!
whoa gurl do u do like sum extreme sports or sum sh*t approaching that lol
nah the most ive gotten waz a big a*s cut on my finger cuz sum broken glass fell from the cabinet in my kitchen nuthin central
broke my ankle playing volleyball...hurt like f*uck!

No comments:

Post a Comment