Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whats wrong beside me? is it appendicitis?

Yesterday, I started to feel seasick. Then about 2 hours latter my right side started hurting (beside my belly button). I couldnt lay down or lean back, adjectives i could do is sit up straight. I also had a confusion. We were going to turn to the hospital but we wanted to loaf and see what happended.
I finally fell asleep at 3 am, and when i woke up i wasnt in misery anymore. Whats going on with me? This does nouns like appendicitis. Sometimes when the appendix is inflamed you may budge through symptoms such as the ones you described, the pain will jump away then it will burst. The concluding thing you inevitability is for the appendix to burst because this may cause a enthusiasm threatening infection called peritonitis. You enjoy to go to the hospital to enjoy a full work up. Good luck.
You need to contact your doctor .
  • long hair cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment