Over Christmas i've had a really impossible knot at the fund of my neck and in a minute i have a backache in my right shoulder when i breath within. I've also got constant misery at the top of my arm. The pain surrounded by my shoulder feels similar to a nerve or something whereas the torment in my arm feel muscular. Are these three things related? Whats causing them? It sounds as if the shoulder and arm headache is related to the neck problem. Certainly if near is some nerve irritation surrounded by that area, it is not singular to get what is call 'referred' pain down the shoulder and arm. You can even go and get symptoms in the fingers. I would right to be heard they sound related.
I disagree near the first answerer that this is related to the heart...it is on the wrong side for one thing !! I would advocate you to make an appointment near your doctor who will be able to fully examine you and distribute you appropriate treatment. In the meantime, take some painkillers such as paracetamol and try an rime pack across the back of the nouns to reduce swelling. Use it for 10 minutes at a time every 3-4 hrs.
Hope you are soon better
as a gp this sounds approaching the first stages or heart attack , i'm afraid there is nil that can be done ....for you !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment