Saturday, October 16, 2010

Whats wrong next to my Stitches?

I recently undergo an excision to have a pre-cancerous spot removed on my vanished wrist. About three days after, I started to get a rosiness about an inch adjectives the way around the incision. Then the subsequent morning it had little bumps, close to a rash. Now when I put oil on it- those little bumps burst and makes my paw itch like crazy.. Is this usually in general after this procedure? If not, any ideas on what it may be? Infection, see your doctor!
It can be one of two things, you can be allergic to the substance they used to make the stitches or you can be allergic to the emulsion they gave you to put on it. But sounds resembling an allergic reaction any way. The best entry is to call your doctor, he will know right away what can be cause it and can give you something else or if necessitate be which is rare run the stitches out and replace them with surgical cement or another kind of stitch. If I be betting I would place it on the ointment. Good Luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment