Three or four times a day when I stand and sometimes when I'm of late walking around up my vision go black from the outside to the inside and I get realld dizzy and own a headache afterwords. Some are worse than others, about once a week its so fruitless that I fall over. The root I'm concerned is because last year it wouldn't come up that much and a couple years ago it didn't happen at adjectives. Can anyone tell me what this is and what I can do nearly it? It might be neurocardiogenic syncope
This is what I have and I would go and get those same dizzy feelings. I have to get a tilt table question paper to confirm it and I passed out right away. It is not life threatening simply an inconvienence. I take drug twice a day but my doc say I will eventually grow out of it. Are you a young personality? If so you most likely hold this.
Go to a cardiologist not a neurologist. Trust me. Hope you get better
you entail to see a neurologist right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment