skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
When should you enjoy an eye exam if you are not experiencing any problems, newly getting elder, nearly 40?
Once a year no matter what age.
i would say-so any time you need to check for far sighted ness(more adjectives in 40's)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
taking fioricet
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(234)
▼
October
(234)
Why cant I sleep?
Why cant I seem to be to sleep more than 3 or 4 ho...
Why Cant I Cry?
Why cant a wart be remove from your forhead by fr...
Why can´t I sleep customarily?
Why can't you drink red liquid previously you atta...
Why can't some category of numbing med travel into...
Why can't mild scoliosis be fixed?
Why can't I sleep?
Why can't i sleep?
Why can't i sleep!?
Why can't I sleep at hours of darkness?
Why are we so tired?
Why are the jargon broad donor and broad-spectrum ...
Why are so various relatives within chronic dull p...
Why are my hand other so cold?
Why are my hand other cold?
Why are my glands up? I'm not sick...they're not t...
Why are my bandgaes wan? Do i own an infection or ...
Why are doctors bull shitting me around?
Why are both of my pinky fingers on my hand still ...
Why am I tired?
Why am I still have symptoms? Help please!?
Why am I so tired?
Why am i so tired?
Why am i so tired adjectives the time,i receive sa...
Why am I so tired adjectives of the time?
Why am i so sleepy?
Why am I so skinny and dizzy today?
Why am I so prone to mosquitos?
Why am I so light-headed after a long snooze?
Why am I other tired?
Why am I other so tired? Any suggestion?
Why am i other sleepy?
Why am i other sleeping?
Why am I other constantly tired and sleepy?
Why am I hold getting cold sore RIGHT after the fi...
Why am I competent to crack my tongue? It's not ev...
Why am I awake?
Why after i drink?
Who's have gallbladder problems?
Who's awake? I can't sleep :(?
Who out near have or is taking Soma?
Who know that Kaopectate have changed its largest ...
Who here have broken a foot or ankle doing somethi...
Who have have herniated disc surgery to relieve sa...
Who have have an umbilical hernia operation near a...
Who else is afraid of getting stung by bee's and w...
Who else hurts from whine?
Who else can't / is panicky to swallow pills/table...
Who do I walk to for a prescription sleep aid cont...
Who cheere me up i discern down?
Who can abet near Headache examine?
Whiteness on throat; picture of throat.PLEASE HELP!?
White results on my nsils and on my tooth?
White dot surrounded by my sis' throat. Wat is it?
White bumps contained by my throat..?
Whiplash? why does it hurt the subsequent time?
While walking I feel a shhoting discomfort contain...
While playing soccer several years ago, I be kicke...
Which works better within the desert (Las Vegas) -...
Which worked better for you? Patch or gum?
Which specialist doctor is needed to be contacted ?
Which side is the stern of you appendage? is it yo...
Which prescription would they intally presrcribe m...
Which position is the best to insert a suppository...
Which portion of the medical enclosed space you do...
Which piercing hurts more??
Which one is stronger?...the pulse surrounded by t...
Which ligament within my knees did i cleave? ---->...
Which is worst for you tanning or smoking?!?
Which is smaller quantity perilous to your strengt...
Which is improved?
Which is better: Kinoki foot pad or the foot baths?
Which hurts more,stimulating or physical anguish?
Which fleece for my crutches? Easy 2 or 10 points?...
Which doctor? lend a hand please?
Which bottles are worse, 1's or 7's?
Where will u find emu grease surrounded by delhi a...
Where to shift for info on condition!?
Where to cure if staple grows into toe?
Where to be in motion?
Where my ear piercing is at hand is a lump resembl...
Where is the posterior of the mitt?
Where i can nick first aid course surrounded by E...
Where does tingling contained by fingers and toes ...
Where does blood contained by swellings jump?
Where do you return with sore when shoveling?
Where do you find "good" doctors and dentists?
Where do you capture the peroxide? Is it approachi...
Where do i wtire to to complain around the uks nhs?
Where did I go and get this sore throat from?(plea...
Where could i obtain a surgery for free or for ben...
Where can you purchase ipecac syrup and do you own...
Where can u find crutches !!??
Where can someone minus strength insurance jump to...
Where can one buy Methyolate??
Where can I turn to receive.?
Where can i try and use a bidet surrounded by the ...
Where can I rent a wheelchair contained by Vancouv...
Where can i gain assist for my wife who is addicte...
Where can I find tea tree grease?
Where can I find a pat parlor contained by Suffolk...
Where can i find a manipulate psychoanalyst surrou...
Where can i command KINOKI foot pad - that ship to...
Where can I catch a incredibly cheap prescription ...
Where can i buy a system cleaner to win weed out o...
Where are you?
Whenever I wake up up within the morning I'm reall...
Whenever I sneeze or yawn, shooting pains run up m...
Whenever I play my psp my eyes hurt?
Whenever I achieve drunk both my hand tighten up r...
When your laid surrounded by bed trying to walk to...
When your brain don;t own ample oxygen what can ev...
When you've in recent times started to be on crutc...
When you're sick is it better to pocket a warm/col...
When you verbs a muscle can you enjoy a burning se...
When you own an operation, and they put you to sle...
When you hit your arm, at the bicep, beside your k...
When you cry OWW when your bunny bites you does it...
When you are going on for to collapse from somethi...
When will the blister be gone?
When will my upper cartilage piercing make well af...
When will it stop?
When will a wound and injury really rest from surg...
When walking outside surrounded by cold, upper rea...
When using a rattan - should you enjoy the wicker ...
When the doc. give you the ok to way of walking on...
About Me
Edris
View my complete profile
Healthy Living
health
Living Healthy
Healthy
Tips for Healthy Living
ittwit
No comments:
Post a Comment