I got adequate sleep last dark,
I took Ritalin 20 mg along with a stay awake pill and still I am DRAINED! I hold a computer job so im online adjectives day, not close to im running around, my body wants to sleep but my mind is awake, any tips on how to find energy for the subsequent few hours? Im really trying to STAY awake Drink a lot of dampen. Try eating something to confer your body something to work with. Otherwise, hang on to typing. Try standing up every 20 min or so.
When it interferes with your work, it become a work-related disability like carpel-tunnel. Visit a sleep-doctor and claim it as work=related.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Possibly B vitamin deficiency. Try a B-100 supplement. Check for eight different B forms in the ingredients. If given a choice between methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin, take the methylcobalamin form of B12.
ReplyDeleteTake your B vitamins with food and at first take it in the morning, as you may end up with mere energy than you know what to do with at first :)