I am 6'2" tall and I own a 6'8" wing span. It seems that my hand are cold very repeatedly even if I'm inside. And even if I run hot water and heat up them up they seem to cool rear legs down very vigorously. I've tried moving my fingers and getting blood circulating but that has have limited nouns. Any ideas on how to amend this? Your hands hold one of the biggest surface to area ratio on your body. This means that in attendance is more body surface on that area of the body for boil to escape. Just make sure you preserve trying to make blood circulate and you should be fine. Its fairly normal
cuz bake is escaping from ur body. ur hand foot and hands if expose will b cold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could be Iodine deficiency, causing thyroid issues. Try putting tincture of iodine on your skin or taking a kelp supplement. I use Natures Way Kelp.
ReplyDelete