I have this returning problem where on earth I have trouble sleeping at hours of darkness. I'm really tired, but for some reason I cannot sleep. I hold herbal sleeping pills, which help sometimes, but most of the time I'm still not here sitting waiting to fall asleep. I also exercise and don't want to embezzle any perscription or over the counter sleeping pills. What else can I do? I suggest you get near your doctor and arrange for a sleep study. Many people hold sleep disorders that interfere with both their sleep and part of waking hours. The sleep study will relieve to discern what might be going on with you and provide your medical troop with a course of accomplishment to recommend to you. Sleep is vital to your correct health and critical to your mental resourcefully being, do not be afraid of seeking assistance.
funny you said that, its 7:50 am and I haven't be to sleep yet. articulate about sleeping problems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Possibly Iodine deficiency, causing thyroid issues. Try putting tincture of iodine on your skin or taking a kelp supplement. I use Natures Way Kelp.
ReplyDelete