I do construction work and appropriate alot of pre-employment and random drug screen. It is a huge hassle to take the drug eyeshade and then dally up to 3 days for the results to be confirmed by an MRO (medical review officer) All these places refuse your proof of medication when you filch the drug screen due to what they claim is HIPPA canon restrictions but force you to return 3 days later to show alike prescription bottles you tried to give them contained by the first place! Pharmacys wont fax the required information. My doctors office is too slow to respond.
The headache far out weigh the benefits.
I am overwellmed by severe bouts of feeling sleepy when I stop taking it. I pinch two 20 mg tablets a day. One when I stir at 5am and 1 at lunch. I do not take illicit drugs or any other medications.
Thank you for any suggestions U should sermon directly to ur doc about this. Maybe they can support u make the integral process less of a headache. Ur best bet is to stay on it if u r constantly sleepy. Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment