I started getting a bad runny and stuffy muzzle just closing night, I enjoy been blowing my antenna like crazy trying to save the runny from going into my throat, Is there any drug or any way I can draw from this under control in the past I get worse ?
It seem like a cold, everyone around me is sick, I started adjectives back on coffee and started drinking fruit liquid and orange liquid and taking more Vitamin C..
Anyone got any tips, I'm super busy and work course too much to take past its sell-by date work from being sick Zicam, an over the counter homeopathic, is tremendously effective if you can start taking it inside 48 hours of the first symptoms. After that ,don't bother.
Beyond that, megadose on vitamin C...about 1000 mg every 4 hours. If you start getting diarrhea, support off for a time on the Vitamin C but don't stop taking it...that is a short time ago your body's way of motto your are taking enough.
You should enjoy never caught it.get it lol?..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment