Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whats wrong near me?? HELP!?

For a few months I have be having hip/thigh bone torment in my moved out leg. The pain is passageway worse when I am resting or at night. At first the misery was mild but presently it is moderate and even severe at times. I also get headache going down to my knee and surrounded by my buttox. The pain is coming from my bone.
At first the misery used to come and go but very soon its almost there adjectives the time (worst when resting and at night)
PLease dont suggest growing pains as I very much doubt it is.
My right hip also hurts sometimes surrounded by the bone too - although it is far less painfull afterwards the left. I can pop out my right hip too.
My departed hip feels tender to touch resembling there is a bruise/ but at hand is no bruise. I also have a totter but Im not sure what its from?
Im worried cause the headache is coming from my bone and is really painful. It is approaching a throbbing pain.
What could this be/// and what should I do? I've told my mum and she said shed thieve me to th doctor when she gets a sunshine off work.
Thanks Bursitis
Honey, recount your mom how bad it is and that you inevitability to see a doctor now. Pain is the body's means of access of telling us something is wrong. If this have been going on for a few months you involve to know what's causing the cramp. Tell mom you can't wait anymore! I hope you quality better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment