Im a 13 year old girl.
For a few months I own been have hip/thigh bone pain contained by my left leg. The niggle is way worse when I am resting or at dark. At first the pain be mild but now it is moderate and even severe at times. I also draw from pain going down to my knees and in my buttox. The discomfort is coming from my bone.
At first the pain used to come and be in motion but now its almost in that all the time (worst when resting and at night)
PLease dont suggest growing pains as I massively much doubt it is.
My right hip also hurts sometimes in the bone too - although it is far smaller quantity painfull then the not here. I can pop out my right hip too.
My left hip feel tender to touch like near is a bruise/ but there is no bruise.
Im worried make happen the pain is coming from my bone and is really uncomfortable. It is like a throbbing twinge.
What could this be/// and what should I do? I've told my mum and she said shed take me to th doctor when she get a day rotten work.
Thanks I'm thinking something along the lines of sciatica. But usually older race get sciatica.
Since you are 13 yo, I'm thinking a stress fracture of one of your vertebra i.e. inpinging on one of your nerves. If you do the pain can be anywhere that gall travels, i.e. butt, thigh, leg, even down to your toes if it gets really unpromising.
Usually its aggrevated by sitting, or laying down for prolonged period of time. And you won't notice any bruises or anything because its something internal.
You should really see a doctor soon, beforehand the pain get any worse.
see a doctor..there is no substitute of that than a suitable doctor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment