Ive been have severe pain contained by my wrist for about a week or so.I cant bed it forward or backwards.I cant grip things,turn it and it hurt to drive.I go and get the worst pains when i try to use it.And it on my right and i am right handed.Im merely 19 about to be 20 and my mother have juvenile arthritis..could that be what it is.alls i know is i am in strain and my doctors is closed.The pain have started to spread to my elbow..anyone know what this could be? JRA, at 20 I think you hold passed that phase. However you might have RA, Rheumatoid Arthritis. Therefore I would see the GP asap. Mine started at 21! Good Luck
Just put a gauze wad around it for now, and travel to the doctors when you have a arbitrary too.
Make sure you don't make any swift movements that might aggravate your arm.
It does nouns like arthritis and the doctor will know how to help you when you can capture in to see him. For immediately I would take some aspirin and use some Capsasin Cream on the nouns that hurts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment