Saturday, October 16, 2010

When I be playing Xbox, I feel a tricky, pircing/burning passion contained by the spinal column of my manager. What could this be?

I was playing Xbox and I in recent times suddenly dropped the controller and clutched the back of my team leader because it felt resembling something was shocking the support of my head. What could this hold been? It be pretty painful.
Thanks If you moved your collar wrong you could have pinched a fortitude in your collar - that's happened to me previously, kinda zaps you for a second and then go away. If it happens closely you should probably check with a doctor.
their is no approach to say what it is on here.
if i be you ide see a neurologist
Are you dried out? How long were you playing that piece?
Maybe it was the Hand of God maxim "enough alreasy near the video games"
No really...make sure you are not feeling thirst and sitting in one and the same spot for too long...you could get a blood clot.
Does it still hurt? It probably isn't anything. You could hold twisted your neck. Sometimes after you collar is immobile for a period of time and your body isn't used to it when you move again your brain interprets this as stomach-ache. Hope it feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment