Saturday, October 16, 2010

When I've sex it hurts. Why?

I know that with pleasure comes twinge..
But of the two guys ..I've been next to .I get a affliction.that makes me wanna yelp but....I can stand it...only until they budge harder and faster ....I can't bare it ...so I ask them to stop.ya know..and cool down .after go at it again.
So, deeply the pain worsens due to the amount of speed and force explicitly applied
but ..I never ya know usually ...use to feel similar to that.
It's benn like 2-3 yrs since my terminated a pregnancy and even after that I dont call in ever feeling torment
Still, I don't believe that it's a factor
I don't "do it" everyday ....It's like .everyother week
I quality pain beside or without a condom
and adjectives the dudes I've been next to have be with up to that time have be around the same size
So, Can you recount me why? if you are 18 you can get checked. find your nearest planned motherliness office. they will check you and it will be 100% confidential.
Lack of bodys crude luberacant try using some k jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment