Do you get really jovial and talkative and nice and hyper and purely cant sit still... but then when it wear off your headache comes stern right away, and then you bring really depressed about the smallest things and capture really cranky and rude for no reason?
Ive be taking fioricet for about 4 1/2 years in a minute. I used to take them everyday for abou 6 months, afterwards i stopped taking them for a while and just deal with my headache because I needed the fioricet to get through the year. Than I started taking them when ever I needed them. Now Im back to taking them everyday... ALL DAY long. Its getting desperate. I need them to not carry sad/depressed/cranky.
This has be happening for a while, but we only just put 2 and 2 together.
Im 17 almost 18 if that matters.
And I know taking them adjectives day everday is no fitting. I have a doctors appt. tomorrow for this because both me and my mom are worried going on for this. i hope you get better. after you capture back from the doctors update your ask good luck
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment