Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whats the best course to crash down asleep?

So I have a slight grip of insomnia some nights i a short time ago can't fall asleep and i'll be really really tired but i still can't catch to sleep i turn everything off and basically lay there and it sucks cuz i enjoy classes in the morning and i requirement sleep plz help! this really really help me
I have a clock that tics by the second and I falsehood in bed next to my eyes closed and count the tics. I usually make it to around 350 since I'm out.
When I stay at my boyfriends house, he doesn't have a clock, but I still count to myself. This still seem to work, just not fairly as fast as beside the clock.
Other techniques I've hear of are imagine you're at the top of a long flight of stairs and when you accomplish the bottom you will be asleep.
Or, tense every muscle surrounded by your body in succession (first toes, consequently toes and calfs etc) by the end you should be relaxed ample to sleep.
Good luck!!
hey me 2!! i have insomnia still. it sucks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment